5. THE MILK CARTON
There’s a good chance that some of your favorite WWE stars are more likely to appear on the milk carton this week than on Raw:
- Bad News Barrett? Recovering from yet another injury.
- Dean Ambrose? Filming a movie.
- Rob Van Dam? Smoking away whatever he made over the last 90 days.
- Brock Lesnar? Counting his money, throwing trees around and slipping Sable the D.
- Chris Jericho? He’ll be back on tour by the end of the month.
- God help you if you’re looking for Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, or those “New Nation” guys.
WWE has a stacked roster talentwise, but a limited amount of STAR power. That’s not the fault of the guys, but the writers, who are only now beginning to fix that problem. But while WWE tries to convince us that Miz’s face could actually make money, I’ll be wondering how good of a match Dean Ambrose could be having in the same slot. (Editor’s note: These are mutually exclusive things, and Miz’s face is worth BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars.)
But maybe, just maybe, Rusev will no-sell a Broski Boot and lock the Internet Champion in the Accolade. Then, and only then, will I thank Zack Ryder for coming.